PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL ROLE AND AS A RESULT ONLY REQUIRES COMPETENT IT
SKILLS. THE ROLE IS LINKING OPERATIONAL NEED WITH IT SOLUTIONS AND THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
TO BE INVOLVED IN THAT PROCESS.
Who are we… DFDS Ferry & Logistics operates in over 20 countries both inside and outside of Europe. We have over 8000 employees, 23 ferry routes – including 9 passenger routes across 8 port terminals and 35 logistics locations. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… We are looking for a dynamic, highly capable and self-motivated Business/System Analyst for DFDS A/S to be based at Europarc – Grimsby and be part of our Fulfilment Management Team. The role is to support the different systems across the Ferry BU as well as being involved in its development and implementation across the DFDS Group. Reporting to the fulfilment Management Team Leader, you will have no direct reports but will have to guide and coordinate super users of the application.
You will be carrying out analysis, process implementation & requirement gathering to support a Business Roadmap within one of Europe’s largest Ferry organisations.
Our IT ambition and desire is to support the growth of the ever increasing DFDS network while helping to improve and develop DFDS’s Digital journey.
- Lead/own projects while working as part of one of our small and focused development teams
- Yourself/team will be given the freedom and responsibility to develop solutions to support high-level objectives
- Investigation of business requirements in a professional and timely manner
- PBI writing/refinement
- Support agreed roadmap
- Report bugs found in production
- Regression testing for UAT
- Super-User training & support
- Bridge between business & I.T.
- Implementation of systems on location
- Building systems & team processes
- Support & Release of systems
- Take great pride in helping to scope out what is required in order to build upon/improve the systems
- You will need to form a rapport and relationship with various individuals across multiple DFDS locations so you can contact them for specific requirements and more adhoc requests.
- You should be structured and a fast learner and although you do not need to be technically minded you should be able to bridge gaps between application users and developers
- Great communication / coordination skills
- Proactive mindset & intellectual curiosity
- Enthusiasm to learn & develop the systems
- Good understanding of freight processes
- Structured & methodical approach to work
- Confident mindset & willingness to travel
- Current knowledge of DFDS Ferry systems or previous experience within an IT Development team
What we do for you… You will work in an interesting workplace as a key person within in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested? If you have exceptional ferry, operations and strategic capabilities, with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV and application in English by sending an email to the recruitment team and we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater