Who are we… At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
The Role… To direct and control all Workshop operations and staff in a safe environment, ensuring that targets are achieved and that labour, and equipment are properly and efficiently maintained and deployed while maintaining the highest standards of safety and service.
- Maintaining safety of all employees, sub-contractors and visitors.
- Ensuring that servicing, repairs and inspections of plant and equipment is carried out to industry standards.
- Maintaining good communications with all stakeholders internal and externally and ensuring the workshop equipment is correctly maintained, inspected and safe to use.
- Promote ideas from within
- Provide Technical advice
- Supervise and schedule resources so that all work can be carried out within the required timeframes working in conjunction with Terminal Operations
- Ensuring all work is processed via DFDS systems and provide support where required,
- Management of stock and purchase of parts, tools & other equipment.
- All work that is being undertaken meets legislative requirements, Policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and be part of a successful, forwarding thinking team. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you have exceptional logistics, operations and strategic capabilities, with a passion and drive for success in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV and application in English by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.