CRM & Sales Transformation Partner
As we’re embarking on new market adventures in Client Engagement, we’re looking for a commercially oriented CRM & Sales Transformation Partner to join us in our journey towards targeted and structured sales.
This is the opportunity to come onboard a young, dynamic sales organization in a large, stable but equally dynamic company with great client offerings and a good market position. We still have room for improvement and large growth potential, which we intend to realize now. You’ll get a vital role in this and given the resources to develop yourself both personally and professionally along the way. With a very diverse business spanning across multiple business areas (Freight Shipping, Logistics, and Passenger Ferry), there is a huge potential for collaboration.
This is a sales enablement role, where you will be expected to act as Customer Success Manager for our Sales Frontline and build the connection between global and local business units. This will be done through the facilitation of our CRM, and Sales Onboarding training targeted to the business leaders and sales reps to our CRM tool and eLearning platform. The CRM & Sales Transformation Partner will be instrumental in placing customers at the core of our decision making and ensuring that our CRM is set up to support the DFDS Way Of Selling – our common sales approach. He/she will create a service culture that delights internal customers through their experience and energy solve end user’s CRM and training problems efficiently and surprises them with great experiences and storytelling.
More Specifically, this Means
- Engage with managing directors and department heads in each business unit to ensure adoption and capture of needs and system requirements
- Act as a Change Agent and ensure the end-users adopt our CRM developments
- Enable the users and ensure effective use of the system including sharing and implementation of best practices
- Assist CRM key users (super users) in conducting local training
- Assist in creating reports and dashboards when needed
- Answer “How-To” questions by phone, chat and email and provide regular onsite support
- Head up the onboarding training program for local CRM key users and Sales new hires
- Funnel back user feedback and requests for change
- Writing business user stories in conjunction with the product owner, based on end-users’ requirements and describing changes to IT
- Host regular country engagement/follow up calls
- Executing the testing strategy of the application, data, and enhancements
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of training material
Preferred professional profile
We are looking for an experienced training professional with international expertise in influencing teams as well as proven experience in driving adoption of new tools throughout the sales organization.
With a passion for solving business problems, you bring an analytical mindset and dedication to quality to every part of your work. People skills allow you to work effectively in a team environment, collaborating, and sharing ideas to develop the best solution.
We also expect you to:
- Have 2+ years of experience with a market-leading CRM system (Salesforce, Infor, Sage, NetSuite, Dynamics, Siebel, etc.)
- Be experienced with CRM implementation/adoption across different functions in a complex international environment
- Be experienced creating training content and delivering CRM training
- Be experienced working in an international company and able to communicate in English
- Be self-driven and create and maintain structure and processes
- Be experienced in training of Sales Reps, Sales Managers, and Senior Leaders.
- Be willing and able to travel.
Preferred personal profile
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Passionate about improving user experience and creating valuable outcome
- Empathy, personal impact and strong communication skills (on the phone, in webinars, on stage) enabling you to create trustful relationships to stakeholders throughout our organization and make people work with you (from end-users to department heads)
- Sensitivity for different personalities and cultural backgrounds
If you find the job interesting and you fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Head of CRM Center of Excellence Ana Palma at email@example.com for questions about the position. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
DFDS is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age and citizenship.
Digital Adoption Lead – European Wind and Solar (m/f/d)
Product Owner Project Lifecycle Tools - European Wind and Solar
Business Requirement Analyst, Digitalization - Trading & Origination (m/f/d)