Two-year position as fulltime postdoctoral fellow at the Norwegian Stem Cell Center, Oslo University Hospital
A two-year (potentially expandable to three) fulltime post-doctoral fellowship is available at the Norwegian Center for Stem Cell Research, Oslo University Hospital. The candidate will be working with Dr. Jean-Luc Boulland and Mark Züchner (Consultant Neurosurgeon). The work will also be done in close collaboration with veterinarians, it will take place in Norway, and abroad. The project focuses on electrical stimulation of the central nervous system in a recently developed large animal model for spinal cord injury (Züchner et al., 2019 Front. Neurol. 10.3389/fneur.2019.00223).
• A PhD
• Medical doctor/veterinarian interested in neurosurgery/spine surgery
• A PhD in neuroscience/neurophysiology
• Experience on central or peripheral electrophysiology (recording/stimulations in animals/humans)
Suitable candidates will be contacted directly during the process.
• Motivated for short but regular stays in foreign countries
• Interested in multidisciplinary collaborations
• Proficiency in English
Helse Sør-øst RHF
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier