BedriftNexans Norway AS
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
World-wide turnkey cable supplier seeks Tender Controller
Join our team in Nexans in electrifying the future.
Nexans’ submarine power cables are key in the transition to more renewable energy whether connecting islands to the mainland or bringing green energy from the offshore wind farm to the grid. In cooperation with our world-wide customers we push technological boundaries to go deeper, longer, at higher voltages and to provide turn-key solutions for installation and protection to meet future needs.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Tender Preparation: responsible for building and challenging the P&L. Role of advisor on contractual terms, to limit the company’s exposure to financial risks
- Collecting and challenging cost calculations performed by other departments involved in tender preparation, including production and installation departments.
- Input on financial items (tax, duties, bonds, commissions, indexation, hedging of metals and currencies)
- Risk analysis (both contractual and operational)
- Provide an accurate P&L and Cash-flow
- Participation to budget and forecast activities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in relevant financial field
- Minimum of six years of working experience in finance, and tender experience required
- Large work capacity and ability to work in a fast- paced international environment
- Strong business analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Expert knowledge of Excel. SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience reviewing and understanding contracts and other legal documents
- Experience with cost control / pricing or commercial controlling / Financial Analysis desirable
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Company cottages
For more information please contact Peder Poulsson +47 950 26 311
Application Deadline- 31/01/2021
About Nexans Norway
Nexans Norway is part of the Nexans Group which has industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide and has nearly 1,600 employees. The head office is located in Oslo and we have manufacturing plants in Rognan, Langhus and Halden.
Nexans’ Norwegian activity is divided into three business groups: Submarine & Land Systems (SLS), Building & Territories and Telecom (B&T&T) and Telecom and Data (T&D).
About Submarine & Land Systems:
Submarine & Land Systems is a global player in engineering, manufacturing and installing key submarine cable solutions to customers all over the world. The Business Group has manufacturing plants in Halden, USA, Japan, France and Belgium
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater