Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Kongsberg Digital (KDI), you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of skillsets for multiple departments. This role requires the ability to find, engage and close some of the hardest to reach technical talent, as well as a strong sense of urgency and customer obsession. You will have exposure to the business leaders responsible for completely disrupting the digitalization of maritime, oil & gas and utilities. We work smart, hard and have fun while doing it!
Your major areas of responsibilities will include:
- Source and recruit software engineering talent across various levels and departments.
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle from sourcing through offer acceptance and onboarding.
- Proactively network and establish effective communication with the candidates, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to source right resumes.
- Collaborate with business and hiring managers to understand the business needs and support senior team members in executing the hiring strategy to achieve the targets.
- Participate in effective execution of recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Ability to help the team in employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
What you will bring to his role:
- 4-6 years of talent acquisition experience with a fast paced Product/Engineering /Digital Software organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/CSE. An MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring candidates from direct competitors and different creative channels.
- Hands-on experience in Boolean, X-ray and other search techniques.
- Experience with working on multiple mandates simultaneously and adjust according to the business needs.
- Prior hiring experience on Microsoft technologies (Backend, Frontend, Full Stack and Cloud Engineers)
- Ability to articulate Kongsberg Digital’s value proposition to the candidates from the very first pitch.
- Experience collaborating and influencing Hiring Managers and external stakeholders throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Prior experience working with Various ATS is a plus.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong stakeholder focus and commitment to continuous improvement;
What we offer:
- A challenging role that will help fast track your learning curve.
- A flexible environment that allows you to work and independently.
- Competitive compensation and top of the industry benefits.
- An opportunity to be a part of a collaborative and a diverse team.
If you have the zeal to collaborate, the urge to continuously improve and be a part of a fast growing new age digital organisation, Kongsberg Digital is the place to be. Please apply for this position through LinkedIn.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater