BedriftNexans Norway AS
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
Willing to take a step and make a successful career?
Join Nexans as a Staffing Specialist based in Oslo, Norway.
At Nexans, we bring energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that transmit power and information to millions of people, communities and industries worldwide. For over 120 years, we have been shaping the world's evolution providing critical connectivity to households, businesses, infrastructure and all means of transport. Today we are committed to facilitating energy transition and supporting exponential growth of data.
We constantly help our customers meet the challenges they face in the fields of energy infrastructure, energy resources, transport, buildings, telecom and data. We are providing them with solutions and services for the most complex cable applications in the most demanding environments.
At the heart of our company are the people that make us who we are. Our future is shaped by your creativity, inspiration, aspirations and motivation. We employ more than 27,000 people with industrial footprint in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide. In 2018, the Group generated 6.5 billion euros in sales.
Committed to energy access for all, the Nexans Foundation supports initiatives that help bring electrical power to disadvantaged communities. We focus on promoting awareness about energy poverty and the importance of developing access to energy, in line with the UN aim of ensuring access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
Want to be part of an exciting journey within searching and recruiting? And want to be a part of an international team with both local and international recruitments? We are creating a Staffing centre and looking two staffing specialists based in Oslo to be a part of a team of five, where the rest is of the team is based in our headquarter, in Paris. You will also be part of a bigger HR team based in Oslo. Are you able to handle search and recruitments of different roles and at different locations in Europe, apply today!
Responsibilities and tasks
- Understand the need for recruitment and conduct start-up meetings and briefing with the internal customers
- Identify internally potential candidates through talent pools and succession plans in collaboration with the HR Site Managers.
- Encourage the use of talent pools and internal mobility to staff vacancies
- Responsible of defining the proper channels to staff externally
- Do external search for talented candidates
- Responsible for reviewing all resumes, presenting a short list to the internal customer and organizing screening interviews
- Ensure that the interviews after handover are done in a proper matter and that the recruitment process is followed.
- Be responsible for publishing on social media, on internet or other channels to reinforce our Employer Brand in collaboration with communication. Contribute and be an active player in the coordination of Employer Branding actives related to universities and to take Employer Branding initiatives together with local HR site Manager.
What we are looking for
- 5-10 years’ experience in staffing
- Oriented & curious with New technologies
- Business oriented
- Used to work at an International level – Fluent in English and Norwegian. Advantage with knowledge of other European languages
- Strong communication & animation capabilities
- Recruitment skills: Good listener, impartiality, Analyses abilities
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills and knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement practices
- Ability to work with multiple people/projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Rigorous and structured
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Office centrally located in Oslo
- Competitive terms and working conditions
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Company cottages
Boosted by a clear talent development strategy, you can go a long way if you are motivated, mobile and driven by the same values as us. We build people that build business.
Careers in cables. Amazing, actually!
To learn more about Nexans please visit www.nexans.com/career and take our interactive tour.
Other information:Candidates will be reviewed continuously so please don't wait handing in your application. Apply as soon as possible.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier