BedriftNexans Norway AS
Stillingsfunksjon:Senior Project Engineer
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Senior Project Engineer
World-wide turnkey cable supplier seeks Senior Project Engineer Survey
Join our team in Nexans in bringing energy to life
Nexans’ submarine power cables are key in the transition to more renewable energy whether connecting islands to the mainland or bringing green energy from the offshore wind farm to the grid. In cooperation with our world-wide customers we push technological boundaries to go deeper, longer, at higher voltages and to provide turn-key solutions for installation and protection to meet future needs.
Marine Installation department has the main responsibility for all marine operations and engineering work related to installation, transport and protection of subsea cables in Nexans, both in Norway and worldwide. The marine installation engineering group is part of the Marine installation department. The Marine engineering group is divided in four disciplines areas, marine cable laying, marine subsea protection, marine Survey/GIS and marine mechanical/design. The position as Senior Project Engineer will be in the marine Survey/GIS discipline area.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Work as Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer in projects.
- Plan, be responsible for and follow-up procedures, plans, analyses, calculations and other documentations which you will be responsible for in projects
- Participate in developing and be responsible for technical solutions relevant in the discipline areas marine cable laying and marine subsea protection
- In cooperation with other in the project teams, prepare purchase plans, specifications for equipment and services and follow-up of suppliers/subcontracts.
- Participate in QA and HSE activities internally in the department and in projects.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience from offshore installation- and/or subsea operations within the survey discipline.
- Higher technical education from college or university (Bachelor / Master degree) and / or other relevant work experience
- Used to work in project teams but also independently
- Have technical leadership skills and ability to take professional management in the project.
- Structured and accurate when writing technical documentation/procedures
- Creative and has an analytical and solution-oriented approach to challenges
- Knowledge with ESRI ArcGIS and Eiva Navisuite software.
- Like to seek more knowledge within own principal area and other interface areas
- Very good Norwegian and English language skills - both written and verbal
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Company cottages
For more information please contact Frode I Karlsen on cell +47 90041543.
Application deadline 28/02/2020
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater