BedriftNexans Norway AS
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
Nexans Norway is part of the Nexans Group which has industrial presence in 34 countries and commercial activities worldwide and has nearly 26,000 employees. The head office is located in Oslo and we have manufacturing plants in Rognan, Langhus and Halden.
Nexans’ Norwegian activity is divided into three business groups: Submarine & Land Systems (SLS), Building & Territories and Telecom (B&T&T) and Telecom and Data (T&D).
Due to steady increase in our workload for fiber optic system deliveries, we are looking for a Product Engineer to join the cable accessories team. As a Product Engineer within the department of cable accessories you will get the opportunity to work with product development and to follow the life of our products from inception to installation. We are looking for a highly motivated Engineer who are interested in shaping the future of subsea cable systems mainly within fiber optical systems.
- Ensure development and technical improvements within our range of fiber optic subsea equipment and ensure traceability according to internal procedures
- Prepare technical documentation for complex procurements and follow up sub-suppliers.
- Preparation and verification of drawings and documentation
- Technical support in delivery projects
- Participate in R&D activities, testing and qualification of new products
- Participate in tender teams
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in mechanical, structural or marine engineering.
- Newly educated are encouraged to apply
- Know how or a desire to work with mechanical design and 3D CAD will be an advantage.
- Have excellent teamwork and cooperation skills
- Communicate well both in Norwegian and English
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Company cottages
For more information please contact Einar Magnus Bjelland on cell +47 95480336 or Inge Vintermyr on cell +47 95235743
Application deadline 14/02/2020
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier