BedriftNexans Norway AS
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
Operational Excellence (OpEx) Manager
World-wide turnkey cable supplier seeks anOperational Excellence Manager
Join our team in Nexans in bringing energy to life
Are you interested in continuous improvement? Are you motivated to engage people? Do you like to coach and build teams? Do you want to help our plant to be ready for the future?
As the OpEx Manager in Rognan you will contribute to develop one of the region's largest private industrial workplaces with approximately 230 employees with customers from all over the world. You will report directly to the Plant Manager and be part of the Management Team. You will be able to drive innovation and competence while working with friendly colleagues in an informal environment. You will be part of a global group working with colleagues in Oslo and Paris and will be able to expand your own professional network all over the world.
We value diversity and encourage women to apply.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Partner with our leadership team to optimize operations and implement continuous improvement efforts using Lean methodologies
- Motivate, encourage, and coach employees in the consistent use of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Develop effective communication processes at all levels within the plant
- Drive employee involvement in improvement processes to create a strong engagement in the plant
- Initiate, support and/or manage operational improvement projects
- Facilitate and coordinate workshops for identifying, analyzing and removing bottlenecks in work processes
What we are looking for someone who has or want to develop the following competencies
- Working experience from a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading Lean Manufacturing initiatives and applying tools
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Skills as a team builder, coach and mentor
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite)
Why work with us?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Company cottages
Other Information:Applications is registered electronically through www.nexans.no and our our careerportal
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier