Sted:Kongsberg / Horten
Stillingsfunksjon:Engineering (all disciplines)
Arbeidssted:Kongsberg / Horten
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Engineer QM (KM 19-223)
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defense, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
We are now looking for a new QM engineer. The position will be part of Business Support, Quality Management department.
- Perform audits
- Perform training activities
- Perform risk assessments
- Participate in quality projects and improvements
- Contribute to management reviews
- Contribute to problem solving
- Improve quality procedures and tools
- Communication activities
- Promote best-practices
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Experience from the maritime and/or oil & gas industry is an advantage
- Experience within the quality profession is an advantage
- Certified auditor is an advantage, maybe developed as a part of the position
- Knowledge to quality standards methods and tools
- Good written and oral English skills
- Achieving results through others.
- Networking through active visibility
- Good collaboration skills
- Proactive, risk-based and solution-oriented mind set
- Capable of balancing dilemmas and having a business perspective
We can offer:
- Great challenges in an international, dynamic and innovative job environment.
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Informal and positive working environment
- Strong quality community
- Highly qualified co-workers who share their knowledge and experience with you
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier