BedriftNexans Norway AS
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Ønsket Språk:Norsk, Engelsk
Se her for andre jobber fra Nexans Norway AS
Spørsmål rettes tilCamilla Furulund
Discipline Manager Protection
The Discipline manager protection is a position in the marine engineering department and is a part of Marine Engineering management team. Marin engineering is a part of Marine Installation in Nexans Norway SLS division. The protection discipline currently consists of seven employed engineers. Marine Engineering is the group's competence center for submarine cables and offers services both nationally and internationally. Marine installation has technical responsibility for marine engineering services for installation, transport, laying and protection of high-voltage submarine cables.
- Responsible for development of Nexans` cable protection philosophy and methods
- Responsible for the further development of Nexans CAPJET jetting system and contribute to the choice of subsea cable protection in Nexans projects.
- Support and lead the project execution team – technical and operational
- Organize the daily work within the Protection engineering dep. in Oslo.
- Personnel responsibility for all engineers in own engineering dep.
- Allocate engineering personnel to projects in cooperation with manager of marine engineering.
- Personnel recruitments to own engineering dep. in cooperation with manager of marine engineering.
- Lead the personnel training in own engineering dep.
- Attend in development of the Marine Installation Dep.
- Ownership of Marine Operations Department’s QHSE system.
- Have leadership skills and ability to take professional management in the department.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from leadership from the offshore protection and/or cable laying segment is desirable.
- Work with high sense of quality and on time performance
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Good Norwegian and English skills both written and verbal
- Higher education from college or university (Bachelor / Master degree) and / or other relevant work experience
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Competitive working terms
- Good pension scheme and insurance agreements
- Opportunity to follow a project from start to completion
- Good development possibilities in an inspiring, fresh and at times hectic environment
- Modern offices with excellent communications at Helsfyr in Oslo
Location: Helsfyr, Oslo
For more information please contact Tom Thorjussen (Manager marine engineering), cell phone 900 51 747.
Applications will be reviewed after the application deadline due to summer break.
Application deadline: 01.08.2019