Aftermarket Sales Manager, China
Role and responsibilities：
- Lead and drive proactively GCS Sales activities towards dedicated customers for all products in KM in cooperation with responsible product group, including usage of established sales reporting tools
- Secure ‘one KM’ towards our customers, including coordination GCS customer meeting activities towards customers
- Marketing activity per customers, to ensure GCS Products recognitions by customers, ie campaigns/service letter/system upgrades/life cycle management
- Perform Maintenance planning activities towards customers. Secure cooperation with spares, technical support, sales support and after marked product sales teams per products.
- Secure Service agreement for customers considered strategic important, GCS Top Mgt to approve agreements
- Ownership of customer in GCS and responsible of maximizing customer satisfaction, includes customer’ escalation point of contact.
- Main contact person GCS for defined customer, make sure customer get in contact with the right department/persons in our organization per intervention
- Preferably prepare commercial proposals for new functionality, modifications and retrofit/refit/conversion solutions in accordance with KM product lifecycle philosophy whenever suitable and approved by product sales division. (GCS)
- Ensure familiarization and understanding of customer’s fleet and operation to proactively offer relevant products and services
- Communication within departments in GCS Sales and Global Sales & Marketing
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting process
- Maintain existing and new customer information in CRM system
- Make sure that ‘Align Process’ is followed
- Complete and report agreed KPI`s
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement Projects initiatives to drive sales in the aftermarket
- Travelling as required
Qualifications and skills:
- Marine Machinery or Marine Electrical Engineering education or equal.
- 5+ years working experience and 2+ years sales experience
- Cleary defined precedents for negotiation.
- Track record of successfully delivering Sales campaigns.
- Cultural awareness including experience of international environment.
- Experience of tactical planning.
- Knowledge of KM products and services.
- Knowledge of customer requirements capture.
- Awareness of relevant industries / competitors