Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Workshop Assistant - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The position is open on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
In response to the Beirut explosion, NRC is establishing a workshop to fabricate needed materials for reconstruction works.
The Workshop Assistant will be responsible for the follow-up and supervision of site operations, maintenance and technicians' work at NRC emergency response fabrication and production locations.
- Monitors the progress of the activities of assigned technicians and ensures that they are implemented conform planning and quality standards.
- Develops with the assigned team, daily weekly activity plans
- Provides technical support in implementation activities.
- Ensures compliance with NRC policies, handbooks and guidelines.
- Suggests new methods and approaches in order to improve the quality of the activities that meets the needs of beneficiaries.
- Identify, analyse and evaluate processes and gaps in the implementation of activities and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with relevant local authorities and/or stakeholders as delegated.
- Proven experience as a construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures and equipment
- Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater