Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
DNO is Norway's oldest oil and gas company. DNO has a more than 40-year history and has interests from the North Sea to the Middle East and North Africa. DNO has a leading position in reserves and production in Kurdistan, Iraq operating the Tawke and Erbil PSCs.
Due to increased drilling activity, a full projects pipeline and increasing production, DNO is now seeking an experienced Workover Supervisor to work on a 4 week-on 4 week-off rotation roster on a back to back basis. The Workover Supervisor will be joining an international dynamic working environment characterized by highly experienced, skilled and motivated employees.
The Workover Supervisor has overall wellsite responsibility for the supervision of all completion, and workover operations. Provides HSSE and operations leadership with DNO junior staff and DNO contractors. The Workover Supervisor will be based in the Kurdistan Field.
Health, safety, environment and security are core values at DNO and are taken incredibly seriously. The Workover Supervisor will be responsible and accountable for leading operations in a safe and environmentally sound manner and setting the tone for operational excellence in DNO’s Kurdistan operations.
- Leader of the wellsite team with overall responsibility for conducting well operations in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensures compliance with DNO policies and standards
- Leads safety meetings and service company pre-job safety meetings to ensure good communication at all times
- Identifies high risk situations, documents them, and adopts risk mitigation approach
- Performs daily HSSE / contractor equipment inspections
- Implements the application of the Permit-To-Work System at the rig site
- Assures the issuing and dissemination among the rig site personnel of all Emergency Response Plans to handle unscheduled events
- Conducts Safety Drills related to well control and other potential hazards involved in well operations
- Participates in HSE and non-conformance event investigations and reporting as required
- Focal point on location for emergency response
Planning and Operations
- Coordinates well operations with contractors on site to ensure compliance with the approved well programs in line with Norsok standards and DNO procedures
- Ensures well control event preparedness
- Verifies adherence to instructions and procedures as per the approved program in place
- Organizes pre-job meetings on site (Operations and Safety)
- Prepares completion sub-assemblies and ensures all ID’s/OD’s, create sub-assembly data sheets
- Assist the WI Superintendent where required with creating WO & completion programs
- Responsible for checking all completion equipment and tools on site after delivery to ensure readiness (QA/QC)
- Assist when required the DNO WS Rig operations (supervision, reporting, etc.).
- Daily calls and communication with the WI Superintendent in town.
- Prepares Daily Reports during all WO & completion operations (DWR)
- Prepares Daily Cost Tracker during all WO & completion operations (DCR)
- Documents within 24 hours any failure or incident report (in Beacon where access possible)
- Discusses program changes with WS team being proactive in improvement suggestions
- Initiates the Management of Change (MOC) process when required and communicates the issue to the WI Superintendent
Training and Development
- Mentors WS operators, WS Engineers and junior staff at the wellsite
- Assesses preparedness for well control events by conducting regular drills
- Regular H2S drills to ensure all personnel on location are aware of their roles and responsibilities.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Completions, WO with a minimum of 8 years as lead supervisor.
- A valid Level 4 Supervisor IWCF Certificate
- A valid H2S ticket
- Safety courses required to carry out work at site and in accordance with company policy and as required by Country law and regulations
- Demonstrates commitment to HSSE policy and statement and knows and understands expectations as detailed in the HSSE Management System
- Develops highly positive relationships with both field and office teams
- Demonstrates highly effective communication skills e.g. operational reporting, high visibility, working relationships
- Looks beyond the obvious in problem solving
- Applies sound judgement in decision making – communicates with the WI Superintendent in relation to unplanned/non-routine activities
- Ensures cost effective use of services and equipment
- Maintains a strong focus on progress towards achievement of objectives
- Demonstrates a high level of competence in leading others
The role reports to Well Intervention Superintendent and will be based in Kurdistan field. The role will be rotation with 28 days on / 28 days off and will be for 12 month fixed term duration.
Please apply with a PDF version of the CV.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer