Working Student Regulatory Reporting (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
You will be part of the Back-Office team in Statkraft, which consists of 50 colleagues from more than ten nations. The colleagues are based in Düsseldorf, Oslo, Amsterdam, and Tirana. Back Office is the process engine for all commercial transactions. We are responsible for validation of the transactions, clearing and collaterals, contract settlements, billing, accruing, and EU regulatory reporting for all trading and origination transaction across Europe. In a quick and changing environment we are building the bridge between our commercial departments and Finance units.
The Clearing & Collateral unit is responsible for analysis and execution of the EU regulatory reporting for the energy and finance sector. This scopes EMIR, REMIT, and MiFID reporting. In addition, the unit is responsible for the collateralisation of bilateral OTC contracts with other counterparties.
As working student you will support the department in different tasks, including:
- Owning and driving a major contract data clean-up initiative, involving different stakeholders in the Statkraft group
- Consolidating historically grown different agreement types governing regulatory EMIR (European Market Infrastructure Regulations) requirements and provide a reliable overview of all EMIR Reconciliation agreements in the different Statkraft entities
- Reconciling the totality of our ETRM system´s counterparties against the detected contracts and those who entered the ISDA protocol aiming to support an integrated, system based future approach of maintaining these contract types.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to interpreting data
- proactive problem-solving attitude and attention to detail
- Fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, reliable team player
- Advanced computer skills, particularly a demonstrated ability to work with MS Office
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair renumeration on hourly basis.
The working time can be organized flexibly within the week (up to 20 hours per week).
Please note that applications can also be submitted in German.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater