Working Student Information Security (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
Energy management (ME) is part of the business area Markets & IT and is responsible for optimizing the value of Statkrafts and 3rd party generation portfolio. The portfolio is one of Europe largest hydropower and wind portfolios. In ME there are 150 employees working in an integrated business process that includes hydrology, market analysis, production planning and power trading.
The MED Digitalisation Energy Management unit supports the Energy Management (ME) business owners managing the business requirements for a defined set of IT systems on behalf of ME, with a professional interface towards MI. Furthermore, the unit supports the commercial energy management process with automation, analysis, structuring and pricing, and by providing an algorithmic trading infrastructure. The unit’s responsibility requires an in-depth understanding of the business processes and system landscape in ME.
- Supporting adherence to industry security and compliance regulations and policies
- Help to operate the Statkraft information security management system (ISMS)
- Take over regular tasks to operate the ISMS, e.g. perform security controls, review audit results, follow-up on mitigation actions
- Review or create documentation of processes, roles, controls and other ISMS documentation
- Provide support on different business implementation and Information Security Projects – e.g. setting up an awareness program, adding new scope to the ISMS
- Assisting in the development, production and maintenance of recurring metrics and reports
- Enrolled master student, preferably in engineering, natural sciences or business
- Some experience with security domains, assessment activity; metrics, dashboards, etc.
- Strong attitude to learn about ISO&IEC 27001 certifications and operate an ISMS
- Strong written & verbal communications communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed-oriented and reliable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- First experience through internships with enterprise digital workflow systems for ticketing, issue management, and reporting are an advantage
- Business Fluent in English
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair remuneration on hourly basis
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.