Working Student in IT – Digital Office (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The energy sector is currently facing a transition towards digitalization and automation driven by decentralization of power generation and increased market dynamics. Within this dynamic environment we identify time-consuming internal processes and build solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
The Global Software Development Team (MIMG) is a specialist solution-oriented team in Statkraft that delivers energy management related solutions. The systems utilized in this business area are mainly third-party systems ranging from customer portals and CRM to energy logistics and energy data management. These systems are essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and market access services.
- Support IT management in a variety of tasks
- Cooperate/perform daily reconciliation of issues and track project progress
- Support with regular system maintenance tasks and Powershell scripts
- Support with generating financial overviews or other reporting
- Analyse and document processes including developing suggestions for improvement
- Manage small projects on your own
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program in Business Administration or Computer Sciences (or a related field)
- Passionate about IT processes and/or system development.
- Good knowledge of Excel, skills in Powershell or Python are an advantage
- Analytical mind-set, curious and interested to see different aspects of an IT department
- Ambition to develop and learn in an international and complex business environment
- Fluent in English (written and oral), German and other languages are an advantage
- Your remaining study period should be at least one year, and you should be available for 2 days per week or more
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair remuneration on hourly basis
The working time can be organized flexibly within the week (on hourly basis) up to 20 hours per week
For us, the creative ideas of our committed and ambitious employees make the difference. Do you want to be part of tomorrow's energy world and share your passion for risk management with us? Are you in the mood for an energetic time with exciting tasks? Then we look forward to your online application! Please apply via our online portal.
Oslo, Norway / Düsseldorf, Germany / London, UK