Working student in Business Process Automation (m/f/d)
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The business area Finance and Risk is responsible for finance, controlling and performance management, back office, new product and business support, market compliance and risk management processes. The team facilitates and support improvements in existing process.
We continuously strive to empower teams to achieve more by providing them with necessary tools and knowledge. We also help teams in building solutions to automate business processes that are by nature tedious and manual. To achieve the best results we need talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a very ambitious working student who shares our passion for digital products and who wants to actively support our Finance and Risk teams in developing solutions to reduce repetitive tasks.
What you will be working on:
- Assist in writing scripts/software to automate business processes and tasks.
- Work with existing tools as much as possible (ex: Office 365) to identify solutions.
- Developed solutions should have a high degree of reusability.
- Document automated processes.
- Initiate and also recognize opportunities for improvements.
- Identify automation potential, by working closely with our Finance and Risk teams.
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree in Computer science, Business Informatics, mathematics or equivalent discipline.
- Strong programming affinity and very good knowledge in dealing with Office 365, Windows 10 and experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Highly interested and willing to learn cloud software applications and a team player with a passion for documenting and structuring use cases.
- Web-/App- design skills are a plus
- Full understanding of REST-ful API’s
- Attention to detail and correct code
- Good time management, ability to establish priorities and meet goals.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Norwegian and/or German is a plus
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair remuneration on hourly basis.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater