Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, DNO produces around 110,000 barrels of oil per day from the flagship Tawke field.
In line with our growing ambitions, DNO is currently looking for an experienced Workday Consultant to act as lead and focal point with DNO HR team to handle Workday HCM support issues, resolutions and to implement new features and modules.
- Actively participates in all phases of the Workday life cycle, assisting DNO with supporting and leveraging the Workday HCM application.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Primary point of contact for HR team to research, troubleshoot and resolve system issues in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and fix system issues and defects. Implements and tests fixes where necessary.
- Supports the implementation team through test execution, issue fixing and tracking and knowledge transfer activities.
- Effectively prioritizes and escalates issues as required to concerned support partners.
- Supports the change management process through providing estimates on effort, defining requirements, designing and developing the solution using the Workday Integration tools - Core Connectors, EIBs, etc.
- Supports HR team with ad hoc or non-standard batch uploads.
- Supports HR Team in creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Provide required trainings for both technical and business users.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Workday HCM Certification (prefered).
- Workday HCM experience with a Workday partner (prefered).
- Experience as a techno-functional Workday HCM consultant in one or more of the following areas: HCM Core, Advanced Compensation, Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Self-Service, Business Process Reform & Efficiency, Workday Innovation services and Security management.
- Experience configuring and supporting Workday HCM.
- Experience with Workday advanced report writing.
- Experience with bulk imports and EIB integrations.
- Role-Based Security experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment and process large volumes of data/information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, and ability to multitask.
- Flexible and willingness to learn new processes & adapt to changes.
- Team Player.
- Communication Skills.
- Ability to keep accurate and concise records.
- Strong Time Management.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- HR Team in Dubai, Kurdistan and Norway.
The role is based in our Dubai office and is initially an engagement for 12 months with the potential of being extended. The position will report to IT Applications & Projects Manager. The work schedule will be Sunday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM.
Kindly apply with a PDF version of your CV/resume.