Wind & Solar Developer
Energi- og vannforsyning
Salary: Competitive + Benefits +Bonus
We are now looking for an experienced Wind &Solar Developer to join our highly experienced team in Paris, France.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivaled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us to make a positive impact on our planet.
As a Wind & Solar Developer you will proactively develop Statkraft’s new business in France focusing on the company’s large scale/commercial sales pipeline, providing EPC and development revenue. You will be directly responsible for creating business in these new markets for Wind and Solar, directly impacting the company’s commercial growth, profitability and strategic direction. This position requires regular travel within France and infrequent travel overseas.
Key responsibilities that you will be managing:
- Managing development process for Wind & Solar projects
- Negotiating sub-contractor roles responsibilities and contracts
- Negotiating key development contracts
- Identifying, negotiating and managing co-development agreements
- Identifying and negotiating with investors
- Negotiating and closing EPC and O&M contracts
- Market research for new markets
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of local market legislation, regulations, support schemes etc.
- Presenting projects to the internal investment committee
- Managing costs and cashflow within the development budget
- Managing local development partners
- Internal pipeline management and reporting
- Financial analysis of opportunities
- Identifying and closing of project acquisitions
- Delivering developed RTB projects to defined budget and schedule
- PPA and SPA negotiations
- Project DD management
You will have experience throughout the PV project development process from Greenfield all the way through to construction. Whilst there are no mandatory qualifications required for the role, the successful candidate will be familiar with the development and sales process for large scale solar and wind farms in France. A good understanding of all parts of the PV and Wind development cycle is essential and experience with negotiating EPC contracts is highly desirable.
Experience in management, track record when it comes to delivery and contractual negotiation and closing are vital for this role.
You will ideally have worked as either a Wind or Solar developer and have delivered a number of distributed generation schemes.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy and offer our team:
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- Professional and personal development in an exciting European energy company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.