We are looking for Scripting Specialists
Energi- og vannforsyning
Custom software development is essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and we are now looking for great people to join our software team. If you enjoy challenging yourself and working in a competitive industry where technology is evolving the business we operate in, then we would love to talk with you. If you are motivated by working for a company that is a key part of the solution for creating an environmentally sustainable society then Statkraft is the company for you.
Nordic Software Development is a specialist software development team in Statkraft that delivers class leading software for all business areas in Statkraft. Some examples are:
- Delivering customized solutions to the Energy management process that optimizes the sales of our renewable power on the spot and reserve markets
- Working with the construction and maintenance teams that build and operate our power plants on using machine learning to optimize maintenance
- Work with our many analysis teams to help develop their tooling and automating time consuming manual processes
On a technical level we deliver a wide range of solutions ranging from web applications to advanced analytics tool.
- Work as part of our analytics team that supports business scripters with tooling and API´s that are used to perform advanced analytics throughout the whole company
- Work together with the business users to develop algorithms to so solve complex business problems
- Develop API´s for exposing large volumes of data from a wide range of sources
- Help shape Stakraft´s digital future when working with new trends like big data, machine learning, predictive analysis etc.
Who are you?
- Relevant software development experience
- Good understanding and experience with Python
- Knowledge of .NET development
- Experience with analytics is positive
You are eager to learn about new trends and technologies and strives to communicate and share your skills. You are pro-active and want`s to be a part of our team. It`s an advantage if you speak Norwegian, but you need to be fluent in English.
What we offer:
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.
The position is located in Oslo
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity? Apply for the position, or contact our recruitment partner Jefferson Wells , Karoline Anglevik Ziesler(928 35 847) for an informal chat.