Warehouse & Transport Coordinator
£22,500 per annum
Do you possess a ‘Can Do’ attitude and approach? Have you experience of Warehouse Management systems and enjoy working in a fast-paced logistics environment? Are you looking for a role where you can communicate with a variety of customers, drivers, colleagues, and other key stakeholders? The role we have in Liverpool is for you!!
We are currently searching for a Warehouse & Transport Coordinator to join our existing team, working shifts over 5 days, minimum 40hrs a week. Working in the heart of the logistics chain, checking & processing receipt & dispatch documentation. Communicating with delivery & collection points, dealing with driver and customer queries efficiently, always ensuring an excellent customer service is maintained.
You’ll be supporting the Team Leaders with controlling the loading bays, briefing, and debriefing delivering drivers, along with ensuring that all the necessary administration is completed with a high level of accuracy. A proactive approach to resolve issues as they arise is required. We also require you to have an excellent telephone manner, with a degree of competency using Microsoft Excel and Word applications. It’s a full-on, busy role so if you’re looking for a challenge where every day is different, this is the opportunity for you!
Now about what we can give you. You’ll become part of a great business who take our people development seriously. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.8bn. To over 8,000 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 7,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work with one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!