Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Who are we… DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Shift Supervisor based at DFDS Logistics in Grimsby. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced, growing business. The role is to is to over see both shifts along with:
Duties will also include:
• Dealing with internal and external customers
• Making sure the business runs efficiently and smoothly
• Adhering to the BRC guidelines
• Liaising with the Warehouse Shift Manager
• Look after staffing
• Monitor absences
• Take control of contracts/ships coming in
• Making sure all goods in are ready for dispatch
• Any other relevant requirements as directed by their manager
• There will be a high focus on Health and Safety element to this role.
The role will be on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, working 12 hours. This is a rolling shift pattern that involves weekend working. We offer a competitive salary, with over time available in addition to this.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
Interested… If you have experience working within a team, order picking and enjoy working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment please submit your CV in English