Bransje:Foreninger og forbund - Humanitære organisasjoner
Se her for andre jobber fra Flyktninghjelpen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Warehouse Assistant - Beirut (Lebanese National)
The position is open on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed as first come first serve, and interviews will be assigned instantly until a suitable candidate is selected.
The Warehouse Assistant provides logistics administration and basic logistics support for warehouse, within Beirut. He/She contributes to the planning and delivery of logistical activities in line with procurement and deployment schedules.
1. To implement, maintain and follow NRC standard warehouse practices and record keeping in accordance with audit trail standards.
2. Coordination of inbound & outbound handling including hiring of necessary equipment, sufficient and proper daily labour and outbound transport planning.
3. To liaise and maintain timely communications with relevant programmes to ensure the timely and efficient receipt and dispatch of goods from the warehouse(s) in support of their activities.
4. Arrange the proper and cost effective transportation of material from the warehouse to NRC programme activities.
5. To ensure the correct storage and rotation of stocks, as well as proper structural maintenance of the warehouse(s) in view of maintaining all stocks in good condition.
6. To ensure proper security, safety and hygiene procedures and systems are implemented and maintained in the warehouse.
7. To maintain accurate stock records and controls at all times; provide weekly and monthly stock reports to the Logistics Officer and advice on warehousing issues that affect the overall logistics operation. 8. Ensuring all invoices relating to the warehouse activities are accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Experience from working as a Warehouse Clerk/Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Planning and delivering results
- Handling insecure environments
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater