BedriftNordic Jobs Worldwide AS
Bransje:Rekruttering og bemanning
Se her for andre jobber fra Nordic Jobs Worldwide AS
Spørsmål rettes tilMarte Ødegaard Hansen
Visual Merchandiser for H&M Island
We are looking for a Visual Merchandiser for our client H&M Iceland! Are you interested in a new opportunity where you will be working at the heart of the fast-pased fashion business? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary.
The role of Visual Merchandiser is creative and fast-paced. You will train, motivate and coach your colleagues to constantly think commercially. When you’re good at what you do, there are endless career opportunities within H&M.
Hennes & Mauritz is a Swedish multinational clothing company known for its clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. H&M and its associated companies operate in 62 countries with over 4,500 stores. It is the second-largest global clothing retailer in the world and the company has a significant on-line presence, with on-line shopping available in 33 countries. The H&M group reaches fashion fans across the globe and has come a long way since the first Hennes store opened in the Swedish city Västerås in 1947. Our client wants to offer fashion and design to the world in an exciting and sustainable way.
Working in Iceland, Reykjavik
Reykjavik, on the coast of Iceland, is the country's capital and largest city. The capital is known for Volcanic activity, the Blue Lagoon spa and the village of Grindavik. The capital has colourful buildings, creative people, eye-popping design, wild nightlife and a capricious soul. Reykjavik offers a lot of interesting food experiences and the night life is also worth experiencing. Many foreign workers who arrive in Iceland will quickly extend their employment upon discovering the magical qualities that working and living in Iceland brings.
To say that fashion is your interest would be an understatement. You know all the trends and have a great eye for presenting their collections in an inspiring and commercial way. We’re looking for a great team player for our client. You are a person full of inspiration – who also knows how to inspire others. You like to be in the middle of everything and enjoy when each day is different. Your job is to present H&M's garments in an attractive way and to follow up on sales activities to ensure their good looks pay off. You will be responsible for windows and in-store displays, making sure the store is fun and fashionable in every way. You will also train and coach your colleagues onsite, about visual merchandising and garment presentation. You will also be working with customer service and you will be a role model for others in the store by constantly acting service minded and in line with the values of H&M.
How do you do this?
By acting in line with their values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M’s business success. No matter what your role may be at H&M – WHAT you do is as important as HOW you do it. Together with the Department Manager you maximise and drive commercial opportunities in your store within the H&M brand guidelines.
Your responsibilities as a Visual Merchandiser is to:
- Fashion knowledge - You are up-to-date with current trends and styling techniques - you inspire and educate in fashion!
- Customer Service minded at all times - You meet the customer expectations according to H&M standards.
- Indirect Customer Service - Follow up on Commercial Handbook, H&M standards and secure well-styled mannequins. You have a clear thread in campaignes and in the presentation of the store.
- Drive Sales Targets - You work to increase customer satisfaction, sales and follow up on actions to reach sales targets.
- Training & Development - You provide training and support for all colleagues in garment presentation that are in line with Commercial Handbook.
- Communication & Legal Requirements - You ensure that all communication in the window and on the sales floor complier with local legislation.
- Commercial Routines - Follow up KPI's, goals and budget. Adapt store planning from the commercial plan.
- Visual Store Operational Routines - Carry out sample picking, wearable buying suggestions, merchandise material, visual material with sustainability in mind. Follow up on commercial handbook changes and ensure sales and activity material.
- Security - Customer Safety, prevent loss and resolving health & safety and security issues.
- We believe in people
- We are one team
- Constant improvement
- Straight forward and open minded
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Keep it simple
- Cost conscious
Do these values describe you as a person? Are you ready to be a part of H&M's core values? Here is your chance for a career out of the ordinary.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier