Sted:Kongsberg or Horten
Arbeidssted:Kongsberg or Horten
Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Vice President Strategic IT (KM 19-158)
Kongsberg Maritime (KM) has about 7000 employees in 40 countries and is aiming to improve business value of IT Services.
We need to align all initiatives to improve IT services for the KM business with our main business objectives by efficient communication, involvement and control between business strategy and IT development.
This position will be an important link between Kongsberg Maritime management team and KONGSBERG IT. KONGSBERG IT is Kongsberg Gruppen ASA’s global IT department.
We are looking for a visionary and pragmatic person with experience from implementing IT initiatives from a business perspective and ambitions for using IT technology to improve operations and business.
The position will be important in KM’s strategic planning and execution of IT improvements together with KONGSBERG IT and will report to EVP Finance
To manage strategic IT improvements, we have established the Initiative and Improvements Project Board (IIP Board). The position is important to further develop IIP Board to be an effective instrument to maximize the effect of our IT investments.
- Drive and manage strategic IT improvements from a business perspective in all KM divisions.
- Ensure business goals and demands flowing into IT strategy
- Involve, represent and coordinate IT initiatives across all KM divisions
- Lead and develop KM Innovation & Improvement Project Board (IIP Board)
- Represent KM at external and corporate meetings and events
- Liaise with KONGSBERG IT
- Education at Bachelor or Master level
- Experience from establishing and executing IT strategies in larger companies
- Experience from implementing IT technology to support and improve Value Chains
- Experience as manager working with a holistic and global approach
- Strong IT technical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent skills in English, both verbally and writing
- Strong leadership profile and proactiveness to take an active part in management team
- Excellent understanding of organization, business practice and business conduct
- Open, offensive, engaging and good at establishing contacts and building networks
- Capability to understand business landscapes from both strategic and tactical views
- Execution skills and ability to leverage commercial opportunities
- Enjoying both working in teams and independently, and being structured and systematic
- Communicating clearly and structured, and presenting in an effective way
- Capacity to manage and understand complex questions and problems, and make healthy, rational assessments
- Ability to contribute across professional groups and technology areas
- A good social environment with qualified colleagues
- Professional opportunities
- Challenges in an international organization and business
- Competitive conditions
- Good pension and insurance agreements
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 75.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier