Vice President - Power Plant Operations and Maintenance Support
Energi- og vannforsyning
Vice President HSSE & Technology for Germany, UK, and South-East Europe
In our regional organisation “Power Generation Continent, UK, South-East Europe” we are coordinating all operations and maintenance from our power producing assets in Continental Europe, UK, Albania and Turkey. The position is located at our regional headquarter in Hürth-Knapsack, near Cologne. Our production portfolio includes hydro power plants (run of river, reservoir and pump storage), wind farms as well as biomass and gas fired power plants. For the majority of our assets we share asset ownership which involves accountability for overall performance, development and long-term value creation. For other assets we act as O&M service provider for one of our other Business Areas within Statkraft.
Statkraft is looking for growth in hydro, wind and solar electricity production and further development of our portfolio in our region is expected.
Your Area and Team:
As Vice President HSSE & Technology you are leading the staff division PCT. The department is providing expertise in maintenance, technology, health and safety as well as project planning and execution. Together with your team you will be a major contributor in assuring outstanding asset operations, optimizing asset availability and production at top of-class cost efficiency and leading safety performance.
Key responsibilities and tasks of the role include:
- Leading of the technical department with its team of experts and project managers. Provision of technical competence and assessments to support power plant operation and ensure best-in class performance.
- Provision of leadership and insurance of compliance in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE).
- Contribution to asset and performance development as a member of the regional management team, ensuring long-term value creation from the assets.
- Responsibility for the portfolio development process, from the identification of modifications and upgrades to execution of projects. Ensuring the quality of mid- and long-term plans for O&M and driving their delivery.
- Driving operational excellence in power plant operation and maintenance.
- Ensuring and enabling an asset related risk management.
- Monitoring and reporting of technical and market performance and contributing in the process of data analysis and performance improvement.
- Ensuring, enabling and monitoring of implementation of Statkraft standards and procedures in Operation & Maintenance. Contribution and assistance in ISO certifications as well as the improvement and development of standards and procedures.
- Management of permits and concessions in close cooperation with the assets.
- Delivering of the successful ramp-up of O&M activities for new business.
- Contribution and advice in central Statkraft projects.
- Technical degree at university level (MSc) or comparable relevant degree
- Good understanding of power generation in general and broad experience from Operation and Maintenance of power plants or similar industry.
- Leadership and managerial experience – preferably in an international and intercultural organization with multiple layers of command
- Entrepreneurial thinking and strong drive and track record in improving business and operational performance. Experience in Operational Excellence (lean management, Six Sigma, …) is an advantage.
- Proven ability to motivate and ensure good cooperation between different disciplines and departments.
- Health and Safety Leadership experience
- Experience in several of the tasks mentioned above: change management e.g. for asset integration, start-up of operation, project management, etc.
- Fluent command of German and English is given or can be reached in short time. Further language skills – especially in languages applying to our region - are highly welcome.
- Interest to collaborate with people from an international and culturally diverse organization including required travel.
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form. Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer