OSM is looking for an effective and confident Vessel Controller with and an interest for development and new thinking.
Our new Vessel Controller will work together with our team of skilled Vessel Controllers in Arendal and report to local team leader.
- Day to day cost controlling and monthly close of the assigned vessels
- Prepare and follow up monthly financial reporting to vessel owners
- Participate in annual vessel budget preparations for the vessels
- Follow up of cash flow and preparation of payment requests to vessel owners
- Close collaboration with other departments, locally and abroad, as well as customers
- Minimum bachelor degree or similar within economics, accounting
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
- Experience with ERP-systems, especially Visma Business, is an advantage
- Good written and oral English skills
- Able to maintain short deadlines and take ownership of work
- Skilled in excel and other MS Office applications
Professional attitude and co-operation skills will also be emphasized.
- Challenging tasks and a wide range of responsibilities
- Personal growth and development for the right candidate
- Competent and exciting working environment, in a beautiful office at the seaside
- Competitive terms and attractive benefits
Osm Maritime AS
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 85.000 registrerte kandidater