Venture Capital Intern (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
Working in Statkraft Ventures
Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will drive fundamental change in the energy sector. Our team focuses on early-stage investments all over Europe and supports founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
- Support the entire venture capital investment processes, including deal sourcing, due diligence and start-up support
- Conduct research projects
- Attend pitches and industry events
- Operational support including maintaining databases and automating processes along the VC value-chain
- Ongoing university studies with a strong academic record (preferably with major in engineering, sciences, IT, economics, business or finance)
- Previous work experience in management consulting, investment research, tech start-ups or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured, independent and result-oriented manner
- Commercial mindset and high level of interest in businesses and investing
- Detail-oriented and perseverant self-starter
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.