Venture Capital Intern (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will drive fundamental change in the energy sector. Our team focuses on early-stage investments all over Europe and supports founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
- Support the entire venture capital investment processes, including deal-sourcing, due diligence and start-up support
- Conduct research projects
- Attend pitches and industry events
- Operational support including maintaining databases and automating processes along the VC value-chain
- Ongoing university studies with a strong academic record, preferably with major in engineering, sciences, IT, economics, business or finance
- Previous work experience in management consulting, investment research, tech start-ups or similar roles
- Demonstrated ability to work in a structured, independent and result-oriented manner
- Commercial mindset and high level of interest in businesses and investing
- Detail-oriented and perseverant self-starter
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Fair renumeration
Due to the pandemic remote work/home office might be required at times during the internship. Please note that candidates must reside in Germany throughout the internship.
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.