Who are we… DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… A vacancy has arisen for a Van Driver, at DFDS Logistics Services Ltd based in the Avonmouth area. This role requires the delivery of FRESH FISH and Warehouse duties.
- Must be able to manually handle freight or use a pallet truck.
- 40 hours a week plus potential overtime
- 3 points or less on licence.
- Physically fit as manual handling is a key feature of the role.
- Good level of written/speaking English
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of a similar operation, no more than 3 points for minor offences on their driving licence, with a flexible and pro-active attitude to join the team in Avonmouth.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW