Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Join our dream team as a UX Designer!
As a global leader in marine technology, KM, a proud subsidiary of KONGSBERG, has its roots deep within a broad spectrum of marine industry sectors—from merchant and offshore to subsea and naval. With our headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway, our reach spans across 34 countries, establishing manufacturing, sales, and service. KONGSBERG group is an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence, and aerospace
Where You Fit In:
Our Technology business unit, nestled within the automation and control division, is at the core of product R&D. We're perpetually advancing the KM Technology and Product landscape through the design of excellent human centred hardware and software tools for our users and customers who depend on us to work safely and more sustainably in some of the world’s most extreme environments.
Our goal is keeping KM at the Technological forefront by providing holistic design services, collaboration, knowledge sharing, and transparency across KM and KOG through multidisciplinary multinational development, innovation, and research projects that enhance our world class products and services.
Who We're Looking For:
A designer not only versed in the tenets of human factors research and UX but also having a deep understanding of Human Factors processes including ISO 11064 human factors design for industrial control rooms. If you've delved into Goal-Based Task Analysis for industrial systems and have a genuine curiosity about user needs, goals, and behaviour in varying industrial arenas (maritime, offshore energy production, process systems, etc), you might be the one. Your ability to navigate the intricacies of multi-faceted stakeholder relationships will be invaluable.
Join our diverse international team of UX, UI, and Industrial designers, and researchers on challenging and diverse research and development projects. We aim to enhance the user experience, aesthetics, and functionality for our vast range of B2B industrial control, automation, monitoring, and autonomy offerings. With collaboration at our core, we work alongside sales teams, research consortiums, external users, and product experts, aiming to balance our long-term product portfolio for both current and future user needs.
We believe in the power of diverse perspectives. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills that can best create world class experiences for our users and customers. If you meet the essentials, we welcome you to apply.
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Important note: We require relocation to Szczecin!
Skills and Abilities:
- Conduct human factors, user and customer studies
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Collaborate with global remote teams
- Challenge norms, manage time efficiently, and produce results
- Understand prototyping, testing, observational research, responsive design, grid principles, and design library fundamentals
- Design using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch.
- Navigate collaborative tools like MS Teams and Miro
- Facilitate workshops
- Formal training in Human Factors, UX and or CX design
- Experience and/or examples of conducting situational awareness or goal-based user analyses
- Portfolio showcasing design or research projects, and process
- A strong interest for enhancing safety and sustainability within ocean industries
- Experience in regulated industrial control product arenas
- Knowledge of creating rapid prototypes and design libraries
- Experience in conducting design specifications towards standards like ISO 11064
- Familiarity with ISO and relevant industry standards related to human factors, ergonomics and design
- Scandinavian work culture
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to improve qualifications and professional development (training package, co-financing of education, online English and German courses)
- Full set of tools for work
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Company phone and laptop for private use
- Co-financing of lunches
- Benefit platform
- Norwegian language lessons in the office
- Parking for employees
- Co-financing of a vacation
- Relocation package
- Employee recommendation program
- Opportunity to purchase Kongsberg Gruppen stocks with a 25% discount
- And many others
Great atmosphere and work culture are ensured by the fact that:
- We are a winner of Great Place to Work and Great Place to Work for Millennials
- We are an Ethical Standard Setter
- We are an awarded Employer of Western Pomerania