User Experience Designer
Join our high caliber team as a UX Designer!
Are you passionate about technology?
Do you want to take part in designing tomorrow´s digital energy solutions?
Then this role is made for you!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the Maritime, Oil & Energy and Utilities industries. We are on a mission to digitalize these industries, and to support our growth we are now looking for a dedicated UX designer to join our team.
By being a part of Kongsberg Digital, you will work in a highly competent team with skilled designers, engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
Kongsberg Digital’s Kognitwin digitally recreates an asset that is continuously updated with contextualized information reflecting the status of the asset in real-time. Kognitwin is a SaaS service based on Microsoft Azure, with high fidelity browser-based 2D and 3D visualizations based on our in-house technology. Kongsberg delivers sophisticated solutions used worldwide.
Want to see how Kognitwin actually works? Watch this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueppsx5IYUE
As a UX Designer working in our team, you will translate customer and stakeholder needs into product design and implementation. You will use your insight and design skills for international impact in digital transformation, and explore new, intuitive ways to visualize and interact with contextual data. This involves a close collaboration with design and product development team in 2D and 3D across a variety of use cases.
Be an integral part of the team delivering Kognitwin, the digital twin for a large and growing customer base!
Do you already have...
- 3+ years of experience as a UX or UI Designer
- Strong conceptual and visual problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand user needs and handle complexity
- A collaborative and team-oriented approach to product development
- Experience working with collaborative design tools
- Interest and understanding of technology, front-end development, and data visualization
- Curiosity, adaptability and open mindedness
- A desire to continuously explore and iterate to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience with SaaS platforms/Figma is a plus
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth.
We are especially interested in candidates with a strong desire to combine great user experiences with powerful technology. Your desire to understand the problem spaces and communicate visually through wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes will have significant reach and impact.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, follow this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2473413877/?capColoOverride=true
Only CVs through Linkedins Easy Apply will be reviewed.
- Legg ut alle dine ledige jobber
- Bestill annonsering i alle kanaler
- Motta søknader ett sted
- Profesjonell søknadshåndtering
- Jobbmatch - 100.000+ kandidater
- Integrasjoner med HR og fag-systemer