Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Who are we… DFDS Logistics operates in over 20 countries inside Europe, using 3000 trailers, 3000 containers, 750 swap bodies and 300 trucks to ensure excellent customer service. People matter and we continuously seek to attract, develop and retain employees to enforce our position as an industry leader.
The Role… This vacancy is within the DFDS Control Tower based out of Coventry. We work on behalf of major Frozen food retailers with close links to other DFDS sites and contracts based through the UK and Europe. Be part of a high performing team who deliver great service to our customers in the most cost-effective solution possible. This main focus of this role will be to plan fleets across multiple sites.
Who we want… We are looking for an experienced Transport Planner with a minimum of 3 years experience planning HGV vehicles across the UK and Europe. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and solution driven, have experience working within a busy transport office and able to provide cost effective solutions.
- Planning a daily workload of a fleet up to 40 behicles and 60 drivers
- Support other team members in problem solving, carrying out root cause analysis and driving improvements.
- Build strong relationships with operational members and other sites so we can service our customers’ needs.
- Maintain, create and update KPI spreadsheets in line with customer contractual requirements.
- Develop an understanding of DFDS IT systems such as Velocity and Mandata.
- Communicate directly with our customers, listening to their needs and giving them great customer service.
- Be reactive to the needs of the business, flexing what the priorities are on any given day.
- Create a cost effective plan that meets the needs of our business and our customers.
- Strong Geographical knowledge of the UK
- Good understanding of drivers' hours and the WTD.
- Excellent IT skills covering Microsoft packages
- Determined, competitive and can-do positive attitude
- Be able to evidence effective communication and relationship building skills
- Minium of 3 years experience within a similar role
What we do for you…
- Offer a competitive salary
- Attractive company benefits
- A highly experienced internal support network
- Fantastic career progression
- Various internal training courses
Interested… If you have the relevant skillset and want to be part of a fantactic company, please submit your CV and application in English by sending an email to the recruitment team and CV’s will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater