Who are we… At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talents, provide challenge and opportunity for personal development. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
The Role… This vacancy is within the DFDS Control Tower based out of Coventry. We work on behalf of a major Frozen food retailer with close links to other DFDS sites and contracts based through the UK. Be part of a high performing team who deliver great service to our customers in the most cost-effective solution possible.
- Planning of 30 vehicle with customer orders to major RDC’s across the UK.
- Support other team members in problem solving, carrying out root cause analysis and driving improvements.
- Build strong relationships with operational members and other sites so we can service our customers’ needs.
- Develop an understanding of DFDS IT systems such as Velocity and Mandata.
- Communicate directly with our customers, listening to their needs and giving them great customer service.
- Be reactive to the needs of the business, flexing what the priorities are on any given day.
- Good Geographical knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexibility in working hours including occasional weekend cover.
- Strong Administration skills including the use of IT systems (Logistics experience desired but not essential).
- Determined, competitive and can-do positive attitude.
- The hungry to learn and develop in a logistics industry.
What we do for you… We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups and be part of a successful, forwarding thinking team. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater