Trailer Workshop Fitter
The Role.....A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Trailer Fitter for DFDS based in Immingham. Reporting into the Shift Leader of the Workshop you will ensure all maintenance and repairs are carried out in a professional manner for our fleet and Third Party Customers.
- The repair of all makes of trailers to DVSA and Industry standards
- Service and repair trailers as instructed.
- Maintain Workshop Equipment
- Assist in the upkeep of the Trailer Workshop Stores
- Carry out Trailer repairs from the Repair Vans
- Complete all paperwork required on a daily basis
- Work within DFDS Safe Working Practices and Procedures
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.
Who we want.....You will be required to hold a full UK driving licence (pulling a trailer included) worked in a similar role previously and have good team working skills. This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Regular Team social events for employees and families
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
If you want to be part of a growing and forward-thinking business that puts its colleagues first, please apply today and join our team! We will evaluate applicants on an ongoing basis. We are an inclusive equal opportunities employer, welcoming applications from all. #WE MOVE FOR ALL TO GROW