A vacancy has arisen for a Trailer Fitter for DFDS Seaways based in Felixstowe. Reporting into the Shift Leader of the Workshop you will ensure all maintenance and repairs are carried out in a professional manner for our fleet and Third Party Customers. Training will be provided as required
- Service and repair trailers as required.
- Maintain Workshop Equipment
- Cross docking cargo using forklift trucks
- Restow of trailer loads as required
- Assist in the upkeep of the Trailer Workshop Stores
- Create job cards for charging out via electronic tablet
- Keep the working environment clean and free form obstruction
- Work within DFDS Safe Working Practices and Procedures
- Carry out any other role or task that is commensurate with the spirit and purpose of this job description.
Who we want
You will be required to hold a full UK driving licence and it would be beneficial if you have worked in a similar role previously and have good team working skills. Ideally you will have mechanical knowledge and experience with Plant & Equipment.
The hours are on a shift basis 0800 -1600, 1600 – 2400 & 2400 – 0800 Monday AM through to Saturday AM. Flexibility to work overtime (Sat AM & PM / Sun PM) will be needed on a rotational basis.
What we do for you
We offer you an interesting workplace and a key role in an established business. Training and development will be provided on the job.
If you have a working knowledge of the above role and have worked in a fast-paced environment, please send your application in English at your earliest convenience as we will review CV’s on an ongoing basis.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater