Trading & Origination Acquisition Specialist
Energi- og vannforsyning
If you’re an experienced talent acquisition specialist with prior experience within Commodities Trading, you could be a great fit for Talent Management within Statkraft’s Trading & Origination. Come join us and start a career that helps to solve the climate crisis, with Statkraft. Realise the potential of renewable energy. Make a positive impact on our planet.
Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
Working in Trading & Origination
Trading & Origination is Statkraft’s central commercial unit for proprietary trading of standard and origination of non-standard energy related products and assumes the role of a market integrator for third party renewable and flexible assets encompassing the supply of power and green solutions to customers in Europe and in the US
As a Trading & Origination Acquisition Specialist, you will partner with the business to ensure we provide a customer-centric recruitment experience for both the hiring manager and candidate. By using data driven methodologies, new technology and a proactive approach, you will ensure we find the right people for the role to ensure we are able to deliver on our promise to improve the planet.
You will support the VP for Talent Management for Trading and Origination (T&O) on Talent Acquisition strategies across all Geographies and T&O business strategies. Your role will be to take ownership and drive the recruiting strategy for your assigned requisitions/markets. You will manage relationships with business heads, vendors and candidates.
As a Trading & Origination Acquisition Specialist , you’ll:
- Conduct sourcing activities and utilize data to fill positions.
- Implement and manage recruitment and selection processes according to the Statkraft Way.
- Use the Applicant Tracking System for recruitment processes and continually identify new improvements and ways of working to optimize the recruitment process.
- Represent the company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in opportunitiesWork with hiring managers in a consultative/advisor way by sharing competitive analysis, market knowledge and local talent pools to ensure the best possible hiring outcome.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment, and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Building new vendor relationships in markets where we have weaker coverage and less knowledge
- University degree within a relevant field.
- Solid understanding of commodities trading and prior experience recruiting commodities trading talent
- Ability to partner effectively with leaders and HR colleagues to support the achievement of business objectives - while ensuring appropriate employment practices are maintained
- Proven track record within commodities either in house or as a recruitment consultant
- Commercial mindset with a passion for Trading and Origination
- Knowledge of the Commodities market and its participants
- Process driven with good attention to detail
- Vendor management skills
- Team player
What We Offer:
While other energy producers were busy creating power as quickly and easily as possible, Statkraft hedged our bets on renewable energy as the only way forward. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in putting ecosystems, communities and our environment first. We are people powered by purpose, meaning that the success of our business has been built on our care for the environment and the markets we serve. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match:
- Unlimited learning opportunities through a combination of on-the-job, classroom and digital learning
- The opportunity to work on the most innovative projects: from hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between
- The chance to learn and collaborate with a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds, all sharing your passion for renewable energy
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Oslo, Norway; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Düsseldorf, Germany