Se her for andre jobber fra Kongsberg Gruppen
Test Manager, Digital (KM 21-016)
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
We are now hiring a Test Manager for working towards our digital product line. You will be contributing to the test strategy and will work side by side with fellow testers designing, developing and implementing innovative test frameworks and methods for our digital platform, as well as web and mobile applications.
The perfect candidate has a genuine interest for testing, systems engineering process and has experience as Test Manager with web applications.
- In charge of the test strategy within product area
- Plan the scope of testing within the context of release and development projects
- Control and follow up the testing effort
- Report test results and KPI'es
- Secure testware quality
- Strive for continuous improvements
Qualifications and experience
- BSc/ MSc technical degree
- Knowledge of software and system development processes
- Experience as test manager or high experience as test engineer
- Experience with testing of web and mobile applications
- Knowledge or experience with Azure DevOps is desired
- Experience working as part of a distributed team
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater