Do you want to be in the centre of a changing and growing European Logistics company? Where you will play an important role of the development of the business unit contribute to the business on an operational level. Then we are looking for you!
DFDS Logistics is looking for a Tender Coordinator.
We are looking for a Tender Coordinator. In this job, you will act as a central point for DFDS to handle all major tenders from strategic accounts, seeking out new opportunities for DFDS and ensuring that we deliver competitive and timely responses to the tenders.
You will be in charge of the whole tender process from receipt, RFI phase up till contract phase and will work closely with all stakeholders in the Logistics and Ferry Division from Key account managers, BU owners and Managing Directors.
As a Tender Coordinator you will also support the central sales department with a wide variety of sales activities as CRM administration, follow up on leads, assist the corporate sales teams with information, presentations, and commercial related tasks.
An efficient executor with great data analytical skills
As a tender coordinator, you must have the ability to handle large amounts of data coming from our customers and working under time pressure to interpret the data and respond within tight deadlines. Given the business we operate in, experience from logistics or sales is preferable.
A well-structured self-starter with a commercial mindset
You are a self-starter who can take initiative and communicate easily with colleagues across different countries. You are well-structured and organized while able to work on a variety of different tasks and topics simultaneously and deliver to short deadlines. You are commercially minded with an eye for business opportunities.
- Proven work experience within a commercial environment, preferably within logistics.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive management level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Microsoft CRM) and MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to organize and handle multiple tasks including time management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Language skills English (writing/verbal).
What do we offer?
- DFDS offers a competitive salary package
- Growth and development opportunities
- Group health insurance
- Free travel on our vessels
- A financially strong company with the ambition to grow and with a focus on social responsibility.
Get a broad business involvement and develop yourself and your career
This position provides the opportunity to participate in the continued growth and development of DFDS and the increasing reputation of DFDS as a logistics provider. The role offers the possibility to be involved in a variety of tasks and to build a network throughout the company as a good stepping stone on a future career path.
This position can be based in Vlaardingen, Copenhagen and Gothenburg
If you find the job interesting and you believe you can fulfill the expectations, please submit your CV and application in English through the link. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Please contact Malin Persson firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position.
DFDS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected basis.