Technician - Electro - Mechanical (Ranjangaon)
An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness with continuous product innovation, Jotun India has positioned itself differently from other market players and has strong presence in all four segments i.e. Decorative, Protective, Powder and Marine Coatings with annual sales turnover of INR 5775 Million for the year 2019. The Jotun India operates at PAN India level with more than 400 competent employees, having its headquartered at Mumbai, manufacturing facility at Pune, R&D Office at Vimannagar, Pune and Sales offices in additional 3 cities i.e. Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai. The employee’s competence and skills are nurtured through internal Jotun Academy, by affiliation with leading universities and external training providers, on the job training and through culture that make it possible for employees to grow with new tasks and further career progression opportunities globally within Jotun through robust Global Mobility programs.
Jotun India is growing fast and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented employees to drive us forward. Therefore, Jotun India is looking for Technician Electro-Mechanical who will be responsible to maintain all Paint & Powder Coatings Plant Machineries, ancillary equipment and facility in optimum condition and being safe to operate by implementing an effective preventive and predictive maintenance system to meet factory production output requirements and Jotun’s HSEQ Standards at all times and the position will be reporting to Asst. Maintenance Manager.
- Effective utilization of the preventive maintenance system to ensure that all machinery is properly maintained to minimize downtime in factory production processes by reliability of machines like Dissolvers, filling machines, Utility Equipment’s, MHES, etc. keeping HSE standards strictly in mind.
- To implement maintenance plan and activities by coordinating tasks with Maintenance & Production Supervisor and other technician, in order to achieve smooth operation of machinery with minimum downtime.
- Implementing Time Based Maintenance routines as per Jotun standards to avoid unexpected failures and increase the percentage of proactive activities.
- Attend and resolve maintenance requests or breakdowns promptly using internal or external resources to ensure cost are within budgeted allocation.
- Handle all maintenance related internal plant activities and ensure that they are executed within the required deadlines in a professional manner.
- To implement ODM in respective areas, support operations team for ODM implementation, training, ODM related equipment modifications etc. Review ODM checklists and see for any abnormalities reported to take quick actions.
- Responsible for maintenance of Material lift, Dissolvers, filling machines, pumps, Electrical and mechanical installations at paint plant, MHEs and Utility equipment’s of Plant.
- Carry out electro/mechanical works as per standard practice to ensure machinery is well-maintained.
- To assist Maintenance personnel in checking and maintaining the stock level of spare parts and other engineering items and to maintain their records.
- To maintain 5S at workshop and Powder Maintenance areas.
- ITI Electrical / Mechanical
- Minimum 3 to 6 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Preferable Local candidates
- Active supporter of Jotun value
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans head, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater