Bransje:Olje og gass Industri / Produksjon
Land:UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Se her for andre jobber fra Dno ASA
Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator focused on the Middle East region and the North Sea. Founded in 1971, DNO is Norway’s oldest oil company. With a leading position in terms of reserves and production in the Kurdistan region of Iraq, DNO produces around 110,000 barrels of oil per day from the flagship Tawke field.
DNO is seeking a candidate with an Engineering degree and more than 20 years of experience in oil and gas in field, technical & management roles to work as a Technical Coordinator reporting to an Asset Manager.
- Support Asset Manager and internal stakeholders in project planning and execution.
- Assist with developing and maintaining project schedule.
- Setup and maintain budget and expenditure tracking under the guidance of Asset Manager.
- Coordination of Special Projects.
- Assist with directing Supply Chain & Logistics aspects of projects.
- Coordinate document delivery, updates, filing and implement other control systems.
- Maintain project contracts and documentation for sub-consultants, contractors, and vendors.
- Maintain a document register for the JOA & PSC, recording emails and documents sent and received.
- Assist Asset Manager in coordinating strategic and operational meetings and follow up with meeting notes. Meeting minutes for Partner and Government meetings.
- Develop and publish approved communications to project stakeholders, including project plans, and project status reports.
- Schedule project meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Asset Manager to develop presentations and written correspondence.
- Technical writing.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering or Science Degree.
- > 20 years of extensive experience in the oil and gas businesses in field, technical and management roles.
- Effective communicator.
- Can lead cross-functional teams.
- Able to manage special projects.
- Analytical skills.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective at leading teams.
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible with work schedule.
The role of Technical Coordinator reports into Asset Manager - Baeshiqa PSC and will be based in Dubai, UAE. The work duration will be unlimited contract and schedule will be Sunday to Thursday 8AM to 5PM. Candidates who match the required qualifications and experience stated above, kindly apply.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater