Søknadsfristen for denne jobbmuligheten er passert
Team Lead Project Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Team Lead Project Planner, reporting to Director, Project Management Office. In this role, you will be a part of the KM Automation & Control Project Management Office delivering project planning to the business in a variety of project categories. This position will give you the opportunity to lead a small team of dedicated professionals.
We acknowledge that planning isn't just a task—it's the foundation that guarantees the seamless progression of our projects from initiation to completion. If you have good skills at structured project-planning, follow-up and reporting (internally and externally), as well as have ambitions to lead teams for greater achievements, we invite you to apply today.
- Lead, manage and develop the planning area and individuals, within the in PMO
- Establish and maintain project plans for the execution of the work covering schedule, manpower and progress, in accordance with Kongsberg Maritime standard planning methods
- Monitor and analyse schedule progress and manpower needs and assist in analysis against baseline plan and current plan
- Prepare and maintain forecast schedule and initiate corrective actions when this schedule deviates from current plan
- Prepare reports for the Project Manager including consolidated project schedule, summary updates and S-curves
- Execute baseline revisions
- Participate in preparation of Variation Order Requests, and implement accepted Variation Orders with regards to schedule, manpower and cost plans
Qualifications and experience
- Technical and/or commercial education BSc or similar, or higher education. Relevant experience can compensate for formal education
- At least 3 years of experience as planner, preferably from maritime industry
- Understanding of Project Management and Project Control techniques and standards
- Excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills and good communication skills
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- comply to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. Possibilities for Hybrid Working (combination of company work location and home office).
Kongsberg, other KM locations in Norway can be considered for the right candidate
Birthe Bakka Rist, Automation and Control Leadership, +4793624116
Our Automation & Control division develops technology, products, and solutions applicable for maritime vessels, offshore production units, and fisheries & aquaculture. We look at the ocean space as our operating area where we deliver a wide range of products and services. Our deliveries ranges from single products to fully integrated systems and solutions. Automation & Control serve a wide range of market segments. Through our comprehensive portfolio of offerings Automation & Control has been recognized as a world leader in our core markets for the last decades.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication