Sted:Immingham, Sheffield, Lincoln, Hull, Leeds
Arbeidssted:Immingham, Sheffield, Lincoln, Hull, Leeds
Se her for andre jobber fra DFDS AS
Learning & Development Manager
Are you an experienced and passionate Learning & Development professional and thrive on playing a key role within a dynamic HR team? If so, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated Learning & Development Manager to support our management teams to maximise the full potential of our employees.
Be part of our growth and success
With a current Group turnover of £2bn, DFDS are one of the largest Shipping & Logistics leaders in Europe. The role of Learning & Development Manager is to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders, to coordinate, support, monitor and track strategic, core, compliance and leadership programmes to drive individual growth, support talent retention and enable business success. Take responsibility for the management of learning suppliers and contractors to meet business needs, whilst being first point of contact for all learning requirements. You will also be a talent development champion ensuring talent is identified, nurtured, developed, and retained. This is a nationwide role with the main base being at our Immingham Headquarters.
What you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business strategy and translate it into development needs (on a team and individual basis).
- Driving, developing and evolving the learning framework and talent development agenda together working in partnership with key stakeholders including HRBP/s, business leaders and managers.
- Shaping, driving forwards and implementing our learning framework.
- Coach and support leaders regarding development initiatives to deliver the best development solutions to nurture, retain and develop our teams and talented colleagues.
- Champion the talent agenda, ensuring a ‘business first’ mindset and in supporting stakeholders.
- Ensuring talent is identified, nurtured, developed, and retained.
- Develop close relationships with business leaders/managers, acting as a trusted advisor for learning interventions.
- Guide key learning and development decisions based on knowledge, experience and insights.
- Uphold confidentiality and trust.
- Work hard to maximise learning initiatives’ value (including Apprenticeship Levy spend) and focus on targeted initiatives to get full benefit business benefit of learning focus.
- Holds themselves and others to account when tracking and measuring progress of the We Move, You Grow ethos.
What you will need to be successful
You will have a track record of success in Learning and Development and working within in a complex multi-site organisation and can demonstrate that you are comfortable advising and supporting with Senior Management business decisions as well as displaying strong partnering, implementation and leadership skills. If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, please submit your CV and application in English by sending an email to the recruitment team as we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis. If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. DFDS is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applicants from all backgrounds. #We Move for All to Grow.
- Karriere Jobbmatch
- Bedrifter ser relevante kandidater
- Kom i kontakt og motta jobbtilbud
- Du velger selv din synlighet
- Over 90.000 registrerte kandidater