Talent Acquisition Consultant - Commercial
£28,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
Are you a ‘People’ person? Consider yourself a confident, engaging communicator with a professional approach? Ever considered being part of an Internal Recruitment Team?
At DFDS people mean the world to us. We aim to attract and retain the best talent and provide continuous challenge and opportunity for personal development and growth. We also make sure that you know what a difference you make to our business and how you can be proud of building one of Northern Europe’s largest shipping and logistics companies.
With that in mind, we are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Consultant to develop and drive our attraction strategies, to onboard the best talent across the UK & Ireland. This role will have a particular focus on commercial and professional skills recruitment. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition & Early Careers Manager, your main responsibility will be to partner key stakeholders, providing talent acquisition support across the business and be instrumental in us achieving our broader strategic goals. We would like you to be pivotal in developing our talent pipeline, utilising direct sourcing and Boolean search techniques. This alongside the management and negotiation of our Preferred Supplier list with the relevant external companies, whilst providing fundamental assistance for our UK&I graduate management trainees assessment programme and apprenticeships.
Our business is fun, exciting, pacey, and demanding, so it is critical that the successful candidate can multi-task, maintain a real focus on providing service excellence, with an ability to build strong and enduring relationships. The successful applicant will be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated, and focused team of People professionals based at our head office in Immingham. There is some flexibility when it comes to work location however, there will be a requirement to attend Immingham on a regular basis
- Sourcing top talent across the professional skills markets by using a variety of talent attraction methods including direct sourcing, social media, and jobs boards.
- Supporting our diversity and inclusion agenda to ensure a diverse slate selection process
- Working closely with hiring managers to fill open and upcoming vacancies.
- Management of candidate progress and tracking of talent attraction analytics via our applicant tracking system.
- Management of talent pool and strategic pipeline activity.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition programme management for graduate trainees and apprentices.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network. We have just been added to the CILT top 30 Logistics Providers List!
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!