System & Process Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000
Are you structured & methodical when working through tasks? Do you have fantastic communication skills? Good understanding of freight processes? Are you a proactive & confident individual? Fast learner? We are looking for a System & Process Analyst to join our team based in Grimsby.
Working Mon – Fri, we require you to form a rapport & build a relationship, with various stakeholders across the multiple DFDS locations, contacting them for specific requirements & ad hoc requests. Investigating business requirements in a professional and timely manner, to bridge the gap between the business and IT systems, scoping out the requirements to aid improving the system. We seek someone who is structured and a quick learner, albeit not necessarily technically minded, to be the liaison between applications and developers. Has a desire and enthusiasm to learn, improve and build the system, writing & refining PBI’s. Current knowledge of DFDS Ferry systems, particularly the Terminal management system (GTMS) or previous experience within an IT development team is desired.
Leading your own projects & objectives, implementation of the system on location, along with supporting training and regression testing, you will helping maintain the agreed roadmap. We’ll need you to carry out Super – User training and support, reporting any bugs found in production. Naturally, occasional travel will be required as well as overtime/weekend work to succeed. It would be beneficial if you have previous analyst experience and exposure to User experience, research, or testing. You will be joining a supportive team who have an informal, social & friendly culture amongst them, but all have an enthusiasm to learn and build the system, they take pride working on. Sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for??? … please get in touch with us.
Now about what we can give you. You’ll be able to access some fantastic benefits such as:
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Free ferry travel for up to 4 guests between Dover and Calais / Newcastle and Amsterdam with no limit on trips
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing
Who We Are…. DFDS provides shipping and transport services in Europe, generating annual revenues of EUR 1.9bn. To over 8,400 freight customers, we deliver high performance and superior reliability through shipping and port terminal services, and transport and logistics solutions. For six million passengers, we provide safe overnight and short sea ferry services. Our 10,000 employees are located on ships and in offices across more than 20 countries. DFDS was founded in 1866, is headquartered in Copenhagen, and listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen. In the UK, DFDS prides itself on having signed the Armed Forces Covenant and membership of the Apprenticeship Diversity Champions Network. We have just been added to the CILT top 30 Logistics Providers List!
Interested? Apply now! If you’re looking for a varied role and have a desire to work in one of Northern Europe’s leading shipping and logistics company, please send us across your CV!