Sted:Düsseldorf / London
Bransje:Energi- og vannforsyning
Arbeidssted:Düsseldorf / London
Se her for andre jobber fra Statkraft AS
System Manager EDM and Contract Operations (m/f/d)
In Germany Statkraft has, since 1999, been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. We are one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation.
What we do:
The energy sector is currently facing a transition towards digitalization and automation driven by decentralization of power generation and increased market dynamics.
The Global Software Development Team is a specialist solution-oriented team in Statkraft that delivers energy management related solutions. The systems utilized in this business area are mainly third-party systems ranging from customer portals and CRM to energy logistics and energy data management. These solutions are essential for Statkraft to remain a market leader in renewable energy production and market access services.
As a System Manager EDM (Energy Data Management) and Contract Operations, you will closely engage with internal customers to manage third party settlement and contract operations systems throughout their lifecycle. Your task is to ensure the systems are in a healthy state and further developed in anticipation of changing business needs. The following descriptions are outlining your job profile:
- Work closely with the business to understand the business process and needs; design the solution concept and then implement changes within agreed timescales
- Implement data model- and workflow changes in close coordination with the business analysts and 3rd party vendors
- Support decision-making by reviewing the current solution roadmaps and compare them to other vendors or internal system development.
- Organize change implementation, testing and operational service reporting
- Develop and maintain good relations and cooperation with system vendors and consultants, day-to-day vendor management incl. commercial and contractual aspects.
- Ensure that internal IT compliance rules are followed
- Pro-active advisory to business for methodology, architecture and overall digitalization strategies
- University degree in engineering, computer science, natural sciences or business
- Genuine interest in our business and eager to build a thorough understanding of business requirements and further development
- Minimum 3 years of system/application management experience in complex solution settings preferably in the power industry
- Experience with Metering, Settlement and billing processes is an advantage
- Excellent understanding of process management and process- and data modeling
- Passionate, self-driven, independent problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills in English – German is optional
- Open for traveling to London from time-to-time
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
- 70.000+ unike brukere/mnd
- Over 70.000 CVer registrert
- Motta alle søknader ett sted
- Integrasjon Nav, Finn og lokalaviser
- Annonsering i sosiale medier