CRM System Manager, Salesforce (m/f/d)
Energi- og vannforsyning
Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. As a major player in the energy wholesale market, we are developing green power solutions for renewable energy producers and companies from trade and industry. We support our customers on the way to a 100% renewable electricity supply. Join the team and take part in creating tomorrow’s energy world!
What we do:
The energy sector is currently facing a transition towards digitalization and automation driven by decentralization of power generation and increased market dynamics. Within this dynamic environment we identify time-consuming internal processes and build solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company.
As the technical lead of the Salesforce Accelerator team, you will be responsible for the architectural vision including technical architecture, roadmap, best practices, and platform innovation. You will develop guidelines and best practices for the product teams to follow and deploy on their own or with the support of the Accelerator team, assess technical fit of Salesforce as a solution for various use cases, and consult with teams on leveraging Salesforce native capabilities to minimize custom code.
You will also define platform wide architectural choices defining the common infrastructure for business teams to build their Salesforce solutions, including integration frameworks, data architecture, and security model. You will work closely with product teams and development to ensure that solution designs meet the requirements of the business.
As a CRM System Manager, your task is to ensure the systems are in a healthy state and further developed in anticipation of changing business needs. The following descriptions are outlining your job profile:
- Drive a diverse and international team of Architects/Solution Engineers in the right direction and lead technical design and strategy for SFDC integration with other third-party and home-grown services
- Partner with business and development teams to ensure solution designs align with the overall architecture roadmap for the Salesforce Accelerator Center
- Translate business needs into SFDC technology architecture, solution designs, and develop high level timelines for execution, supporting a portfolio of managed implementation and enhancement projects
- Define overall architectural guidelines/standards for SFDC platform and collaborate with global product teams to identify and execute on areas of innovation and co-development of features
- Create guidelines and tools for release management and change management processes. Develop Proof-Of-Concepts (POC) and prototypes
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent understanding of process management and process- and data modeling
- Salesforce Certifications: Administrator, Application Architect, System Architect, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud
- Passionate, curious, independent problem-solving capability
- Excellent communication skills in English – German is optional
- 15 years of CRM experience with 5 years on the Salesforce platform
- Relevant management experience
- Experience with the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, and Community Clouds
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
For us the ideas of our committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. If you want to share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world, please apply through our online application form.
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The position is based in Düsseldorf.