Energi- og vannforsyning
Our journey started with a Norwegian waterfall in the 1890s. Since then, we’ve committed ourselves to staying 100% renewable from the very start, building a business that provides clean, green energy that protects our environments and the communities we operate in. Through harnessing more power from hydro, solar, wind, and biowaste, we’ve helped to lift societies out of poverty, provided thousands of jobs for people around the world, and given them access to the clean electricity they need to thrive. But there is more work to be done. Are you up for the challenge?
Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft’s present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the energy industry. We have a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT. Additionally, it is important that the IT function delivers cost-effective IT services. We want to strengthen our IT organization further and are looking for competent people who are eager to contribute to the development of the IT function in accordance with Statkraft’s global growth ambitions.
As System Manager in the Solution management team, you will:
- Work closely with the business to understand their needs and processes; Support design and solution concepts and implement changes in accordance with agreed plans
- Manage implementation of change proposals, errors and respond to inquiries according to the ITIL process
- Develop and maintain good relationships with vendors and consultants, through frequent dialogue that includes commercial discussions and contract follow-up
- Ensure internal IT compliance rules are followed
- Administrate internal coordination meetings with business units and IT for prioritizing tasks, status, information exchange, etc.
We look for System Manager with the essential skills to future-proof our business and renewable energy solutions. You would also have:
- Technical education at university level (BSc), relevant experience can cover for lack of education
- Service minded and comfortable with customer handling
- Broad business understanding. You have previously worked in the interface between software design and business needs (business and/or IT)
- The ability to ensure good collaboration between different disciplines and departments – real team player
- The ability to work independently
- Good administrative skills and it will be an advantage if you know the ITIL framework/processes and use of ServiceNow
Experiences in these areas are also useful in your role:
- Basic Enterprise architecture knowledge
- Cloud / SaaS architecture and management
- IT and Information security
At Statkraft, we’re always looking for people with great social and communication skills. People who love to lead, teach and help others learn.
Our preference for this role would be that you are fluent in Norwegian and English.
The position is located in Oslo.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorisation.